Mr. Jothy Narayanan
Head of School
School of English and Education
Jothy Narayanan has over 20 years of experience in teaching and training. He is passionate about his teaching and thrives in the employment of up-to-date synergetic teaching methodologies to engage students creatively and to establish and maintain organizational culture. He desires to bring the knowledge and experience to streamline and energize developmental processes, with integrity; remaining relevant to the ever-evolving curriculum needs. He heads the School of English and Education at PSB Academy.
He has a Masters of Education in Curriculum and Teaching from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Master of Education (Curriculum and Teaching), Nanyang Technological University, 2008
- Programme Leaders, University of Cambridge International Examinations, UK, 2007
- Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers and Trainers, 2007
- Bachelor of Education, Major in TESOL St Petersburg State University
- Head of School, School of English and Education, 2015 - present
- Adjunct Lecturer, Nanyang Technology University, National University of Singapore, Curtin Singapore, MY Business Academy, 2013 - 2015
- Senior Assistant Director, Nanyang Technological University, 2012
- Director, Julia Gabriel Education Group, 2010 - 2011
- Deputy Director, Management Development Institute of Singapore, 2005 - 2010