Ms. Mariam Shazana Binte Jalalludin
School of Life and Physical Sciences
Mariam Jalalludin is currently spearheading the Exercise and Sport Sciences team in PSB Academy. Mariam was previously a national athlete, representing Singapore in Track and Field in international competition. Her experience as an athlete sparked an interest to understand concepts of sports science and its application to her sport and human performance, and led her to pursue the field at a higher level. Mariam obtained her degree from The University of Western Australia and completed her Masters at Nanyang Technological University, specialising in the area of Exercise Physiology.
Mariam is also actively involved in volunteering with non-profit organisations.
- Master of Science (Exercise and Sports Studies), Nanyang Technological University, 2017
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health), University of Western Australia, 2014
- Tutor, PSB Academy, 2017 – present
- Adjunct Lecturer, Institute of Technical Education, 2017
- Research Assistant, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, 2014 – 2015