Dr. Nyayapati Prem Kumar Swami
School of Business and Management
Dr Nyayapati Swami is a Senior lecturer and Programme Leader at PSB Academy. He has several years of experience in teaching and academic management of university programmes. He has been in the teaching profession for the past 22 years, and taught many subjects in the areas of pure and applied mathematics, statistics, operations research and management science.
Dr Swami graduated with a PhD from the University of Toledo in USA. His research interests are in the theory of dynamical systems and mathematical analysis. He also has a first class Master’s degree in Mathematics and a first class Bachelor’s degree with honours in Mathematics, from Berhampur University, India.
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Toledo, 1995
- Master of Science, Berhampur University, 1981
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), Berhampur University, 1981
- Senior of Lecturer, PSB Academy, 2014 – Present
- Vice Dean, Stansfield College, 2000 – 2014
- Assistant Professor, Vellore Engineering College, 2000
- Assistant Professor and Head of Department, Priyadarshini Engineering College, 1998 – 1999
• Lecturer, L. B. College, 1995 -1997
- “Exponentially small transversality in the rapidly forced pendulum”, Contemporary Mathematics, Vol. 198, p. 55 (1996).
- “On the rapidly forced pendulum”, IMA Volumes in Math and Appl., Vol. 63, p. 363 (1995).
- “On WC-representable operators on L1 (µ, X)” (with A.S. Sastry), Bull. Calcutta Math. Soc, Vol. 80, p. 435 (1988).