Ms. Salitha Nair
School of Business and Management
Salitha Nair is currently a Lecturer at PSB Academy. She is a dedicated, proactive and compassionate lecturer who specialises in Human Resources and Management studies.
Having gained 20 years of lecturing experience, Salitha has the leadership and dynamism necessary to provide quality service of the highest order to students. She possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial internal and external relationships.
- Bachelor Of Arts in International Business Administration, University of Northumbria, 2001
- Masters in Human Resources Management, University of Murdoch, 2013
- Lecturer, PSB Academy, 2016 - present
- Lecturer, Kaplan Higher Education, 2012 - 2016
- Lecturer, BMC Education Group, 2007 – 2011
- Lecturer, Tyndale Education Group Pte. Ltd, 2006 - 2007
- Lecturer, Jamiyah Business School, 2005 - 2006
- Lecturer, Altron School of Computing and Business, 2002- 2004
- Lecturer, Stamford College Malaysia, 1997- 2001
- Admin/HR Manager at Airwings Cargo (M) Sdn. Bhd International, 1990 - 1997