Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Accounting and Finance
This programme is for those who are interested in current financial issues and are considering a career in either accountancy or finance. Students will be equipped with a solid foundation of knowledge and skills in financial management within a business context. Students will also acquire skills such as critical evaluation, self-direction and problem-solving – incorporating analysis, presentations and negotiation techniques needed for a career in accounting and finance.
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Taxation, etc
- Top 12 University in the UK
(Guardian University Guide 2018)
- Awarded Gold for Outstanding Teaching and Learning
(Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
- UK's Top Modern University
(Complete University Guide 2018)
- Top 200 Young University in the World
(Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017)
- University of the Year
(Times Higher Education Awards 2015)
Upon completion of all the required modules, graduates from this programme will be exempted from 9 ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) specified papers.
The programme can be completed within 16 - 28 months* for both full-time and part-time pathways.
*Advanced standing may be granted for applicants with relevant diplomas/advanced diplomas.
Students will undertake 12 modules, which will be delivered over four trimesters.
Each academic year is divided into three trimesters commencing March, July and November.
Mode of Assessment
Assessment for this programme may include assignments, tests, projects and final examinations.
• Mathematics Techniques for Accountants
• Statistical Analysis for Accountancy and Finance
• Introduction to Business Economics
• Introduction to Personal Finance
• Academic and Professional Training
• Management Accounting Foundations
• Financial Accounting Foundations
• Financial Reporting and Analysis
• Decision Management
• Principles of Taxation
• Principles of Financial Investment
• Economics of Banking and Finance
• Professional and Academic Competencies
• International Finance
• International Corporate Reporting
• Audit and Internal Control
• Performance Management
• Corporate Financial Management
• Advanced Study for Accounting and Finance
2018: March, July, November
● GCE A Levels (3 A-level passes which must include a business-related subject such as Business, Economics, and Mathematics or similar); OR
● Polytechnic diploma in Business, Management, Accountancy, Banking, Finance, or Business and Management-related fields; OR
● Business Diploma/Advanced Diploma awarded by PSB Academy; OR
● Diploma/Advanced diploma from private institutions; OR
● ACCA, CAT
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will be assessed on a case by case basis
English Language Requirement
● English Language at GCE ‘O’ levels at grade C or above; OR
● IELTS of 6.0 in overall; OR
● Completion of PSB Academy’s Certificate in English Proficiency Advanced Level
International Student Admission
For more information on international students' entry requirements, please click here.
|Per Module||Per Year|
- All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
- Programme fee excludes textbooks
- Click here to view other charges for students
- Singaporean/PR graduates of PSB Academy are entitled fee rebates for subsequent programmes. Please contact our Programme Consultant for more information.
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.
How to Apply
Please bring along the required documents below to come to our admission office @ PSB Academy City Campus (Marina Square) to register during our operating hours (Weekdays: 9am to 7pm and Saturday: 9am to 5pm)
- 1 x passport-size photo (hardcopy or JPEG softcopy)
- Copy of NRIC
- Copy of all post-secondary/tertiary certificates and transcripts
- Non-refundable application fee of $107
Payment Modes Accepted:
Admissions Office: Cash | Cheque | NETS | Debit Card | Credit Card
How to Apply
Please click here to view application procedures.