Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering is the basis for many engineering disciplines including the automotive, aero, marine and medical sectors. Study in this field can lead to a vast range of employment opportunities and routes for postgraduate study. The Coventry University BEng (Hons) degree in Mechanical Engineering will equip you with the skills and capabilities for you to make a signiﬁcant and early contribution to industry and society and set you on the path to be a Chartered Engineer. You will develop an
in-depth knowledge of the essential technical subjects, along with the personal skills necessary to progress your career to a leadership role in industry.
- Top 12 University in the UK
(Guardian University Guide 2018)
- Awarded Gold for Outstanding Teaching and Learning
(Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
- UK's Top Modern University
(Complete University Guide 2018)
- Top 200 Young University in the World
(Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017)
- University of the Year
(Times Higher Education Awards 2015)
This programme can between 20 months to 32 months.
This programme consists of 16 modules with exemptions; the full programme consists of 20 modules.
Assessment and Examination
Assessments may include laboratory assignments, tests, projects and final examinations.
- Academic Writing for Sciences
- Electrical Science
- Engineering Application
- Engineering Mathematics 1
- Manufacturing Technology and Materials
- Mechanical Science
- Thermofluid Mechanics
- Design and Sustainability
- Instrumentation and Control
- Engineering Management
- Effective Communication Skills 2
- Solid Mechanics and Dynamics
- Analytical Modelling
- Mechanical Product Innovation
- Professional Development and Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- Finite Element Analysis
- Reliability & Durability
- Individual Project
- Stress and Dynamic Analysis 1
- Thermodynamics 3
- Academic Writing Skills 3
Delivery of modules may not follow the sequence above and are subject to changes.
March, July and November
Local Student Admission
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Polytechnic diploma or equivalent qualifications in relevant areas of engineering; OR
- PSB Academy Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or PSB Academy Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology; OR
- Applicants holding other diploma-level qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
English Language Requirements
- Applicants should either possess a diploma from a recognised institution where English is the sole medium of instruction; OR
- IELTS score of 6.0
International Student Admission
For more information on international students' entry requirements, please click here.
Local / International Student
Course fees (with exemptions): $24,010.80
Course fees (full): $31,013.95
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Course fees are payable in instalments
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
* Click here to view other charges for students
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.
Early Bird Sign-Up Rebate
All non-STP applicants who formally submit their applications 2 months before course commencement date and accept their offer by making their first installment payment will be eligible for an early-bird sign-up rebate of 5% off their total course fees.
Step 1: Download application form
Application Form for Enrolment into programmes awarded by:
Application Form for Enrolment
Step 2: Completed application forms should be submitted to PSB Academy accompanied by
- A non-refundable application fee to be made payable to 'PSB ACADEMY PTE LTD' by cheque or money order
- Certified true copies of transcripts and certificates
- Photocopy of NRIC / Passport
- For Master's degree programme application, please attach reference letters as per University's requirement.
For company-sponsored applicants:
- Payment must be made by company cheque.
- Please write applicant's name and NRIC, Programme Title and Programme Date on the reverse side of the cheque.
Step 3: All completed applications may be submitted either via email / in person at our campus
355 Jalan Bukit Ho Swee, Singapore 169567
We regret that incomplete applications will be not processed.
|Local Application Fee (Inclusive of 7% GST) with effect from 1st January 2018|
|Certificate and Diploma||S$64.20|
|Bachelor's and Master's Degree||S$107.00|
Click here to view Transfer, Withdrawal & Refund Policy
How to Apply
Please click here to view application procedures.