Bachelor of Science with Honours in Global Logistics (Top-up)
This programme provides the knowledge, skills and expertise needed to enter management roles within global logistics and supply chain management.
You will be introduced to a range of information management technology tools and analytical methods to support the analysis and design of policy and practice in international logistics and the management of the global supply chain.
This programme provides:
- The range of relevant knowledge and skills that a graduate needs to enter management employment in global logistics and supply chain management.
- Knowledge of the use of information management technology and analytical methods to support the analysis and design of policy and practice in logistics.
- Opportunities to develop skills in the selection and analytics of logistical systems and problem solving.
- An emphasis on problems of international and the management of the global supply chain informed by international students.
- Awareness of professional responsibilities, including an understanding of the associated ethical and legal issues, and the need for continuing professional development.
- To equip students with the required knowledge and skills necessary to secure graduate level employment in the logistics sector.
- To assist students in their development as logistics professionals.
- Manufacturing and Service Environment
- Third Party Service Provider
- Import/Export Trade Compliance
- Supply Chain Management, etc
- Top 12 University in the UK
(Guardian University Guide 2018)
- Awarded Gold for Outstanding Teaching and Learning
(Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
- UK's Top Modern University
(Complete University Guide 2018)
- Top 200 Young University in the World
(Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017)
- University of the Year
(Times Higher Education Awards 2015)
The programme can be completed between 16* and 20 months for both full-time and part-time pathways.
*Advanced standing may be granted for applicants with relevant diplomas/advanced diplomas.
Students will undertake 14 modules, which will be delivered over four trimesters.
Mode of Assessment
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided with the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, projects and final examinations.
• Transport and Logistics Management
• Procurement and Supply Management
• Logistics Economics
• Air Transport
• Introduction to Research Methods
• Effective Communication Skills II
• Group Project
• Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Inventory and Distribution Management
• Project Management
• Lean Manufacturing
• Individual Project for Logistics and Transport Preparation
• Individual Project for Logistics and Transport Realisation
• Academic Writing Skills III
Mode of Delivery
Requirements for Graduation
Upon successful completion of all required modules.
March, July, November
Local Student Admission
● Polytechnic diploma in Supply Chain Management-related fields; OR
● Completion of Diploma in Business Administration (Supply Chain Management) from PSB Academy; OR
● Diploma/Advanced diploma from private institutions
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will be assessed on a case by case basis
English Language Requirement
● English Language at GCE ‘O’ levels at grade C or above; OR
● IELTS of 6.0 in overall; OR
● Completion of PSB Academy’s Certificate in English Proficiency Advanced Level
International Student Admission
For more information on international students' entry requirements, please click here.
English Language Requirement
- Applicants should either possess a diploma from a recognised institution where English is the sole medium of instruction; or
- IELTS of 6.0 in overall; or
- Completion of PSB Academy’s Certificate in English Proficiency Advanced Level
|Per Module||Per Year|
- All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
- Programme fee excludes textbooks
- Click here to view other charges for students
- Singaporean/PR graduates of PSB Academy are entitled fee rebates for subsequent programmes. Please contact our Programme Consultant for more information.
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.
How to Apply
Please bring along the required documents below to come to our admission office @ PSB Academy City Campus (Marina Square) to register during our operating hours (Weekdays: 9am to 7pm and Saturday: 9am to 5pm)
- 1 x passport-size photo (hardcopy or JPEG softcopy)
- Copy of NRIC
- Copy of all post-secondary/tertiary certificates and transcripts
- Non-refundable application fee of $107
Payment Modes Accepted:
Admissions Office: Cash | Cheque | NETS | Debit Card | Credit Card
How to Apply
Please click here to view application procedures.