EC-Council Certified Security Specialist
EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS) allows students to enhance their skills in information security, network security, and computer forensics.
Information security is where information, information processing, and communications are protected against the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and information processing. In communications, information security also covers trustworthy authentication of messages that covers identification of verifying and recording the approval and authorization of information, non-alteration of data, and the non-repudiation of communication or stored data.
Why join ECSS
- In the world of digital connections, you need to learn how to protect yourself and others;
- To add credentials to your existing resume (organisations are looking for people who are cyber security savvy);
- To facilitate your entry into the world of information security and enhance your skills as a security specialist and increase your employability.
This course prepares an individual to sit for ECSS exam This certification is an excellent complement to educational offerings in the domain of security and networking. Upon successful completion of the exam, students will be awarded with the globally-recognised ECSS certification.
- Programmes certified by the US National Security Agency and the Committee on National Security Systems for meeting CNSS 4011-4016 Federal Security Certification Training Standards
- Programmes accepted into Singapore's National Infocomm Competency Framework professionals competency requirement list
- Programmes part of the Malaysian Military Cyber Security Warfare Department's Cyber Warfare Training Program
The programme is delivered over 4 days.
This programme amounts to a total of 32 contact hours.
Assessment and Examination
You will be award the EC- Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS) certification upon meeting exam requirements (Held separately on the 5th day).
Additionally, you will be awarded a certification of completion by EC-Council.
- Key issues plaguing the information security, network security, and computer forensics
- Fundamentals of networks and various components of the OSI and TCP/IP model
Various network security protocols
Various types of information security threats and attacks, and their countermeasures
Social engineering techniques, identity theft, and social engineering countermeasures
NEXT INTAKE: 21 APRIL 2018 (This intake has limited seats)
Contact us @ 6390 9088 to speak to our Consultant for the next intake dates.
Training and exam will be conducted within PSB Academy City Campus.
- EC-Council Certified Instructor
- Combination of Theory and Practical lessons
- Full Set of ECSS materials
- Access to EC-Council Exam Portal
Minimum Entry Requirements
Anyone aged 16 and above are welcome to apply! Parents are welcome too!
Total Programme Fees: S$1070.00 (Including GST)
Skills Future Credit
Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above are able to utilise their Skills Future Credit to offset the course fee.