Bachelor of Arts in Business Management (Top-up)
Edinburgh Napier University
This programme provides a coherent and vocationally relevant academic curriculum, designed to equip students for a career in business and management. This programme will allow students the opportunity to build on previous experience and develop skills and knowledge. Students will develop an understanding of the theories and concepts of business and management and the competences to apply them in practical business situations.
The challenging learning curriculum develops critical, analytical, creative and reflective approaches to business and its environment, further developing employability and leadership skills, enabling you to respond positively to future change within the business world.
On completion of the programme students will be well placed to seek employment with a wide range of employers. The international perspective developed through the materials will provide a background to better understand and succeed in the increasingly global environment faced by all organisations. The programme also provides students with a solid foundation to proceed to more specialist studies.
• Business Analyst
• General Management
• Entrepreneurship, etc.
- 92% Research Internationally Recognised
(Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- Top 180 University for International Outlook
(Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018)
- Rated 5 Stars for Teaching, Employability and Internationalisation
(QS Stars 2018)
This programme can be completed within 12* months.
*Advanced standing may be granted for applicants with relevant diplomas/advanced diplomas.
Mode of Assessment
Modules are assessed by a mixture of examinations, written coursework and presentations.
Lectures are taught by our University Partner's teaching staff in an intensive block mode and tutorials are supported by local tutors. Lectures, tutorials and project assignments will be conducted within PSB Academy campus.
• International Business
• Introduction to Human Resource Management
• Managerial Finance
• Organisational Change Management
• Strategic Management in a Global Context
• Brand Management
Mode of Delivery
Requirements for Graduation
Upon successful completion of all required modules.
March, July, October
● PSB Academy Diploma In Business Administration or equivalent or
● Polytechnic diplomas in business, management, accountancy, banking, finance, marketing, human resource management, industrial management, or
● Other equivalent diploma, advanced or higher diploma qualifications which will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
(at least one of the above)
Total Programme Fee is S$12,198.00, payable in 3 installments.
- All fees are inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
- Programme fee excludes textbooks
- Click here to view other charges for students
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.
How to Apply
Please bring along the required documents below to come to our admission office @ PSB Academy City Campus (Marina Square) to register during our operating hours (Weekdays: 9am to 7pm and Saturday: 9am to 5pm)
- 1 x passport-size photo (hardcopy or JPEG softcopy)
- Copy of NRIC
- Copy of all post-secondary/tertiary certificates and transcripts
- Non-refundable application fee of $107
Payment Modes Accepted:
Admissions Office: Cash | Cheque | NETS | Debit Card | Credit Card