Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing Management) (PT)
Marketing Management is about aligning the firm's marketing and sales activities to stay competitive and profitable in business. Professionals with expertise in marketing processes are very high in demand to handle complex challenges in an increasingly globalised environment.
The Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing Management) is designed for those who want to acquire knowledge and skills in modern marketing and sales management. Participants will also develop creative and analytical skills in making decisions relating to the marketing function.
At the end of this programme, students will be able to:
- Understand the theoretical and practical aspects of marketing and sales management
- Understand how to improve their creative and analytical decision-making skills
- Apply these specific functional management skills to increase the productivity and business efficiency in their areas of responsibility
- Assume higher levels of responsibility within specific functional management areas as a result of newly acquired /improved skills
The programme can be completed within 12 months for the part-time pathway.
This programme consists of 8 modules, amounting to a total of 240 contact hours.
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, projects and final examinations.
- Business Decision Making
- Principles of Accounting
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Communications
- Communication and Information Systems
The delivery of modules may not follow the sequence as shown and is subject to change.
Part-time: January, April, July, October
Part-Time: 240 hours
Maximum Candidature Period
Part-Time: 24 months
Lectures, tutorials and project assignments will be conducted within PSB Academy campus.
Minimum Number of Students Before a Class Commences
Minimum 25 students are required before commencement of classes.
Local Student Admission
The minimum entry requirements for Local Student Admission:
- 2 GCE 'A' Levels; OR
- PSB Certificate in Business Management; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Candidates with other qualifications will be considered as case-by-case basis
International Student Admission
For more information on international students' entry requirements, please click here.
Total Programme Fee (Part-time Pathway): S$5,264.40*
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
* Click here to view other charges for students
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.