The University of Newcastle Australia
The University of Newcastle is a research-intensive institution with an exceptional record of achievement. We are ranked among the top 250 of the world's universities, according to both the Times Higher Education World University 2017 and QS World University Rankings 2018. Our performance on the world stage continues to improve as we move closer to realising our vision of being global leaders in each of our spheres of achievement - equity, education and research.
UON Singapore is a wholly-owned entity of the University of Newcastle, Australia and has a physical presence with full-time academic and professional staff based in Singapore. Our UON Singapore academic staff are also researchers – working on research grants and publishing journals, books, papers and presentations. We have produced and published 10 books, 30 book chapters, 77 journal articles and 108 conference papers and presentations. We have strong professional networks with Institute of Public Relations of Singapore, Singapore Computer Society, Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, CPA Australia and Engineers Australia.
Our students from Singapore have been awarded with University and Faculty Medals, and our UON Singapore Alumni Chapter continues to gather together and build strong connections with Australian bodies in Singapore.
- Top 224th University in the World
QS World University Rankings 2018
- Global Top 250 University
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-2017
- International Business School Accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Electrical)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Mechanical)
- Bachelor of Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety (Top Up)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology (PT)
- Master of Business Administration