Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) (PT)
University of Wollongong
We witness Marketing at work in almost all aspects of our daily lives. How do consumers make decisions on the acquisition of products and services? What influences have an effect on consumers’ choices? How do businesses know what their customers want to buy and who they want to buy it from? How do businesses convince their customers to choose them over other providers?
This is the essence of Marketing - bringing consumers, products and services together. The study of Marketing provides one with knowledge and skills to generate products and services that define customers’ needs, and position them in the market with effective promotion, pricing and distribution strategies. It is also geared towards problem-solving and management decision making, where students learn how to analyse, plan, organise, motivate and control the marketing process.
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Search Engine Marketing
- Top University in the New South Wales
(Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching 2017)
- Top 232nd University in the World
(QS World University Rankings 2018)
- Top 17th University Under 50 Years Old
(QS Top 50 Under 50 2018)
- Top 40 Asia-Pacific University
(Times Higher Education Asia-Pacific University Rankings 2017)
- Rated 5 Stars
(QS Stars 2018)
- Top 200 University in the World for Graduate Employability
(QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2018)
Offered on a part-time basis, this programme allows a direct Year 2 entry and possible completion in 24 months. Applicants must provide evidence of Year 1 equivalence prior to admissions.
University of Wollongong, Australia (UOW) has formal credit for prior learning arrangements with various local and overseas institutions, which may result in shorter duration and course fee reduction. Visit here for more information.
The programme consist of 16-18 modules and are jointly taught by both University of Wollongong faculty and local lecturers.
*Advanced standing credit may be granted for applicants with relevant diplomas/advanced diplomas. The number of exemptions given will depend on the relevance of the qualification to the course of study.
Assessment and Examination
Assessments may include assignments, tests, projects, and final examinations.
- Relevant PSB Academy Diploma; OR
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma; OR
- 3 GCE 'A' Level (H2) subjects; OR
- 2 'A' Level (H2) subjects and 2 'A' Level (H1) subjects
English Proficiency Level
- IELTS Overall score of 6.0 (R)6.0 (W)6.0 (L)5.0 (S)5.0
- TOEFL (Internet-based) Overall score of 79 (R)18 (W)20 (L)17 (S)16
- Or refer to http://www.uow.edu.au/future/international/apply/english/index.html
All applications are subject to approval by University of Wollongong.
Payable fee for 18-module programme: S$30,816 (S$1,712.00 per module)
Payable fee for 16-module programme: S$27,392.00
Payable fee for 12-module programme: S$20,544.00
- All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
- Programme fee excludes textbooks
- Click here to view other charges for students
- Singaporean/PR graduates of PSB Academy are entitled fee rebates for subsequent programmes. Please contact our Programme Consultant for more information.
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.
How to Apply
Please bring along the required documents below to come to our admission office @ PSB Academy City Campus (Marina Square) to register during our operating hours (Weekdays: 9am to 7pm and Saturday: 9am to 5pm)
- 1 x passport-size photo (hardcopy or JPEG softcopy)
- Copy of NRIC
- Copy of all post-secondary/tertiary certificates and transcripts
- Non-refundable application fee of $107
Payment Modes Accepted:
Admissions Office: Cash | Cheque | NETS | Debit Card | Credit Card