University of Wollongong
University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for its learning environments across a broad range of disciplines.
Our commitment to our students is evident in our graduates, who are recognised for their capability, quality and success in the global workplace.
UOW is an international network of campuses and regional learning centres. Together with our partners, we make a strong and connected presence in our communities.
We are a young and vibrant university with undiminished ambitions. We value our research capacity to work on complex interdisciplinary problems. Our spirit of inquiry drives our research and learning environments and our objective of earning a place in the top 1% of the world's universities.
The University's Accolades:
- Number 1 University in New South Wales (Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching 2016)
- Top 12 Modern University in the World (QS Top 50 Under 50 Rankings 2016/2017)
- Top 200 University for Global Graduate Employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2017)
- Globally Ranked Top 218 University (QS World University Rankings 2016/2017)
- Globally Rated a Five-Star University (QS World University Rankings 2016)
- 97% of Research at World Standard or Better (Excellence in Research for Australia 2015)
- Top 200 in the World for Business and Management Studies (QS World Rankings by Subject 2017)