Bachelor of Commerce (Supply Chain Management) (PT)
University of Wollongong
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a critical area of competitive advantage for organisations. SCM involves managing the flow of products and services, financial and information from the suppliers through value adding intermediaries to the customer's customer. It includes managing technical processes both within the firm between functions such as procurement, manufacturing and marketing, and between organisations such as manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
This programme provides students with an opportunity to develop skills and knowledge to lead as global managers of people, projects and sustainable systems through supply chain management and information technology. It integrates theory with practical work applications, and emphasises leadership, service, collaborative work, virtual team processes and internet-based communication.
- logistics performance measures and benchmarking procedures
- world-class processes for customer service and order processing
- inventory planning and management
- supply chain integration
- transportation, distribution and warehousing
- logistics organisation design alternatives
- Number 1 University in New South Wales (Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching 2016)
- Top 12 Modern University in the World (QS Top 50 Under 50 Rankings 2016/2017)
- Top 200 University for Global Graduate Employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2017)
- Globally Ranked Top 218 University (QS World University Rankings 2016/2017)
- Globally Rated a Five-Star University (QS World University Rankings 2016)
- 97% of Research at World Standard or Better (Excellence in Research for Australia 2015)
- Top 200 in the World for Business and Management Studies (QS World Rankings by Subject 2017)
Graduates of the course are eligible for membership of the following:
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management Society (LSCMS), Singapore
- Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA)
- Logistic Association of Australia (LAA)
This is a 2 year part-time programme.
This programme comprises of 16 modules which includes 8 major modules and 8 electives
Note: Students may be required to undertake additional modules or bridging units if deemed necessary upon assessment by the University.
Assessment and Examination
Assessments may include assignments, tests, projects, and final examinations.
The delivery of modules may not follow the sequence as shown and is subjected to change.
Part-time: January, May & August every year
Part-Time: 640 hours
Maximum Candidature Period
Maximum of 10 years to complete the BComm. However, it is strongly advised to finish within 7 years.
Lectures, tutorials and project assignments will be conducted within PSB Academy campus.
Some modules may be delivered by our university partners’ teaching staff in an intensive block mode.
Minimum Number of Students Before a Class Commences
Minimum 25 students are required before commencement of classes.
Local Student Admission
The minimum entry requirements are:
- Relevant PSB Academy Diploma OR
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma OR
- 3 GCE 'A' Level (H2) subjects OR
- 2 'A' Level (H2) subjects and 2 'A' Level (H1) subjects
*These students may be eligible for further advanced standing/exemptions.
Applicants with qualifications other than those listed above may also apply, but will be assessed by the University on a case-by-case basis. Polytechnic graduates with relevant diplomas may be eligible for further advanced standing.
Applicants holding Engineering, Technology or other Diploma-level qualifications may be admitted to the BCom (SCM). In order to be eligible for full advanced standing, these applicants will be required to undertake foundation business courses to prepare and provide them with business fundamental skills and knowledge. The final decision rests with the University.
Total programme fee: S$25,423.20* - S$38,134.80*
Singaporean/PR graduates of PSB Academy are entitled fee rebates for subsequent programmes. Please contact our Programme Consultant for more information.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
* Click here to view other charges for students
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.
How to Apply
Please click here to view application procedures.