Diploma in Business Administration (Human Resource Management) (PT)
The people element is extremely important as it determines how well organisations transform and function in the emerging business landscapes.
The Diploma in Business Administration (Human Resource Management) is designed for those who want to acquire skills in formulating and implementing human resource policies and practices. The programme will also impart skills in the area of HR Management and Administration vis-à-vis the business functions in their organisations.
At the end of this programme, students will be able to:
- Understand the theory and practice of the specific functions and applications of personnel administration within an organisation
- Understand how to improve these specific functional management competencies within an organisation
- Apply specific functional management skills to increase the productivity and business efficiency of their areas of responsibility, especially in the areas of interpersonal or human relations and managing people
- Assume higher levels of responsibility within specific functional management areas as a result of newly acquired/improved skills
The programme can be completed within 12 months* for the part-time pathway.
* with module exemption
This programme consists of 11 modules, amounting to a total of 284 contact hours.
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, projects and final examinations.
- Business Decision Making
- Principles of Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Talent Development
- Business Study Skills*
- Business Environment*
- Fundamentals of Accounting*
* exempted modules
The delivery of modules may not follow the sequence as shown and is subject to change.
Part-time: January, April, July, October
Part-Time: 284 hours
Maximum Candidature Period
Part-Time: 24 months
Lectures, tutorials and project assignments will be conducted within PSB Academy campus.
Minimum Number of Students Before a Class Commences
Minimum 25 students are required before commencement of classes.
Local Student Admission
The minimum entry requirements for Local Student Admission:
- GCE A-Level, Higher NITEC or equivalent qualifications (eligible for exemption); OR
- GCE N, O-Level, NITEC holders or equivalent qualifications; OR
- Mature candidates will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements may also apply, but will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Total Programme Fee (Part-time Pathway)
With exemption: S$5,264.40*
Without exemption: S$5,954.55*
You can claim up to $500 of the paid course fee using your SkillsFuture^ credit!
^All Singaporeans aged 25 and above will receive an opening credit of S$500 from January 2016. Your credit will not expire and the government will provide periodic top-ups, so you may accumulate your credit.
Singaporean/PR graduates of PSB Academy are entitled fee rebates for subsequent programmes. Please contact our Programme Consultant for more information.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
* Click here to view other charges for students
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.
How to Apply
Please click here to view application procedures.