Forward-looking, pioneering and ambitious, Coventry University has been ranked Modern University of the Year an unprecedented three times in a row in 2014, 2015 and 2016 by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide. Our performance was judged better than the rest when assessed against criteria including: student satisfaction, teaching excellence, peer assessment, research quality, level of qualifications on entry, destinations of leavers and completion rates.
We are recognised as one of the UK’s leading universities, ranked 15th UK University in the Guardian University Guide 2017, the highest ranking ever achieved by a new university or former Polytechnic, one established since 1992.
The UK’s benchmark for research, the Research Excellence Framework 2014, awarded 61% of our research the highest classifications possible – 4* and 3* – deeming our research to be ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’.
As University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016), student satisfaction is a top priority. In 2015, we became one of a handful of universities to receive the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, in recognition of our support to and growth in international students.
The University's Accolades:
- University of the Year (Times Higher Education Awards 2015)
- Top 15 UK University (Guardian University Guide 2017)
- Modern University of the Year (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Awarded 5 Stars in Teaching, Internationalisation, Employability, Facilities and Inclusiveness (QS Stars 2015)
- University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015)
- 92% of our research recognised internationally (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- Winner of The Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015
- Awarded with the Social Enterprise Mark
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Business and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Business and Marketing
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Engineering Business Management