The University of Hull
Hull University Business School is a leading UK business school dedicated to the development of responsible leadership for a complex world.
We are committed to achieving the very highest standards, highlighted in our multiple industry accreditations as well as our independent international accreditations such as AACSB, held by less than 5% of the world’s 13,000 business programmes.
This places Hull University Business School in a select group of UK business schools, assures students of our commitment to providing an outstanding experience and further enhances the value of their degree in the global employment market. We are also proud to be one of the first academic institutions to sign up to the Principles for Responsible Management Education and an active player in the Academy of Business in Society (ABIS).
The University's Accolades:
Accredited by AMBA, the Hull MBA provides graduates with an internationally recognised qualification, greatly enhancing the value of this degree. As members of AMBA, the school joins a network of established business schools committed to developing the business leaders of tomorrow.
|AACSB accreditation is an internationally recognised, specialised accreditation for business schools. It assesses standards across the whole the school, from taught programmes, to research, to internal operations. It is also a sign of quality that employers recognise, and graduates from AACSB-accredited schools are known to be ready for business.|
Responsible Business Education
To prepare all who learn with us to lead as responsible business professionals, we embed issues of ethics and responsibility in all our learning and teaching. The school continues in this tradition and has developed CSR modules across all levels of our teaching as well as sustainable business, sustainable logistics and business and organisational ethics.
On our Executive MBA programme, consideration of corporate social responsibility is integrated into the Managing in a Global Context theme and is considered throughout the programme.
Business School Standing
- Top 24 Business School in the UK, Ireland & Nordic Countries (QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2017)
- Executive MBA Programme Globally Delivered across the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bahrain, Oman and Romania
- 3 Palmes of Excellence - Excellent Business School with Reinforcing International Influence (Eduniversal Business Schools Ranking 2016)
- Global Alumni Network of 10,000 MBA Graduates
- More than 25 Years MBA Delivery Experience in Singapore, with 1,600 Singapore MBA Graduates including C-Suite Executives
- Prominent Singapore-based MBA Alumni include the Chief Executive Officers of M1 and Ezion Holdings