Executive Master of Business Administration
The University of Hull
The Hull Executive MBA
- prepares you for senior management and leadership roles
- gives you skills in problem identification, systemic management and strategic thinking
- prepares you for life in today’s globalised and complex business world
- develops your personal and interpersonal skills, and enables you to facilitate the development of others in the future
- gives you the tools to identify, select, develop and implement approaches to business and management that are socially responsible and ethically sustainable
The Executive MBA is delivered by Hull University Business School in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Bahrain, Oman, Hong Kong and Romania. Participants at these locations can study locally and still draw upon our globally accredited programme and the expertise of our internationally-renowned faculty. Singapore Executive MBA students may study a module on exchange in the other locations without additional tuition fees.
Accredited by AMBA, the Hull MBA provides graduates with an internationally recognised qualification, greatly enhancing the value of this degree. As members of AMBA, the school joins a network of established business schools committed to developing the business leaders of tomorrow.
|AACSB accreditation is an internationally recognised, specialised accreditation for business schools. It assesses standards across the whole the school, from taught programmes, to research, to internal operations. It is also a sign of quality that employers recognise, and graduates from AACSB-accredited schools are known to be ready for business.|
Responsible Business Education
To prepare all who learn with us to lead as responsible business professionals, we embed issues of ethics and responsibility in all our learning and teaching. The school continues in this tradition and has developed CSR modules across all levels of our teaching as well as sustainable business, sustainable logistics and business and organisational ethics.
On our Executive MBA programme, consideration of corporate social responsibility is integrated into the Managing in a Global Context theme and is considered throughout the programme.
Business School Standing
- Top 24 Business School in the UK, Ireland & Nordic Countries (QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2017)
- Executive MBA Programme Globally Delivered across the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bahrain, Oman and Romania
- 3 Palmes of Excellence - Excellent Business School with Reinforcing International Influence (Eduniversal Business Schools Ranking 2016)
- Global Alumni Network of 10,000 MBA Graduates
- More than 25 Years MBA Delivery Experience in Singapore, with 1,600 Singapore MBA Graduates including C-Suite Executives
- Prominent Singapore-based MBA Alumni include the Chief Executive Officers of M1 and Ezion Holdings
This programme can be completed in 28 months.
The programme consists of twelve 10-credit modules and a 60-credit Research Methods and Dissertation module.
Assessment and Examination
Assessment Structure for 2016
|Essays for 10 modules||100 Credits|
|Examination for 2 modules||20 Credits|
Learning will be facilitated through lectures/seminars, reflective exercises and case studies.
The delivery of modules may not follow the sequence as shown and is subjected to change.
April 2017 - Systemic Management
May 2017 - Leadership and Organisational Change
June 2017 - Human Resource Management
* For information on further intakes, please contact our programme consultants.
Part-Time: 500 hours
Maximum Candidature Period
The maximum duration for the MBA is 4 years
Lectures, tutorials and project assignments will be conducted within our City Campus.
Some modules may be delivered by our university partners’ teaching staff in an intensive block mode.
Minimum Number of Students Before a Class Commences
Minimum 25 students are required before commencement of classes.
Local Student Admission
To be eligible for admission, applicants should normally possess:
- A minimum of three years’ appropriate post-graduation work experience; OR
- A good Bachelors degree (equivalent to a first or second class UK Honours degree) or an equivalent professional qualification
English Language Requirement
Applicants for whom English is their second language are also required to demonstrate English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5. Applicants may be exempt from the requirement to complete IELTS if they have evidence of equivalent English language proficiency – for example, if they have completed a degree in an English-speaking country or institution within the last five years or if they have worked in a predominantly English-speaking work environment for more than five years.
Note: IELTS score report are valid for two years and scores will be considered expired if the test was taken more than two years prior to submission of the application.
Total programme fees: S$32,356.80* (Payable by instalments)
Singaporean/PR graduates of PSB Academy are entitled fee rebates for subsequent programmes. Please contact our Programme Consultant for more information.
*All fees inclusive of 7% GST and fee protection scheme and may be subject to change annually
*Programme fee excludes textbooks
*Click here to view other charges for students
How to Apply
Completed application form should be submitted to PSB Academy accompanied by:
- Personal statement (reasons for pursuing this programme)
- Academic transcripts and certificates (certified true copy by PSB Academy authorised staff)
- Curriculum vitae / résumé detailing management roles and responsibilities
- A copy of NRIC/FIN
- Passport photo (hardcopy or softcopy)
- A non-refundable and non-transferable application fee of S$107 (inclusive of 7% GST) by the following avenues:
- City Campus (Cheque, NETS, Debit and Credit Card)
- Post (Cheque - please indicate payee as “PSB ACADEMY PTE LTD”)
- Internet Banking
Please note that an incomplete application will delay the processing duration. All completed applications may be submitted via post, email or in person:
PSB Academy City Campus
#03-200, Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard
If you require assistance, please speak with our Programme Consultants:
DID: +65 6390 9050
Whatsapp: +65 9619 4749
DID: +65 6390 9056
Whatsapp: +65 9824 3854