The University of Nottingham
Britain's Global University
Ranked in the top 75 of universities worldwide by the QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, The University of Nottingham is recognised as a world-class institution. 43,000 students study across our campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia, and we have links with more than 300 universities around the world.
Our aim is to give you as many opportunities as possible to broaden your horizons, to ensure that you not only graduate with an internationally recognised degree, but with the skills, experiences and global outlook that employers are looking for.
Nottingham University Business School is an international leader in finance and management education and a research pioneer in entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability. We are ranked sixth in the UK for research power which reflects the quality and influence of our research. Nottingham University Business School faculty are among the leading researchers in their fields and our centres and institutes work with global businesses and regional enterprises to develop practical and relevant thought leadership.
The University's Accolades:
Our University Standing
- Top 60 in the World for Graduate Employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2017)
- Top 75 University in the World (QS World University Rankings 2016/2017)
- Founding Member of the Russell Group of Research-Intensive UK Universities; and Universitas 21
- University of the Year for Graduate Employment (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016)
- 2nd University Most-Often Targeted by Britain’s Top Graduate Employers (The Graduate Market in 2016, High Fliers Research)
- Ranked 8th in the UK for Research Power (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- First British University to set up a campus both outside of the UK and in Malaysia in 2000, earning The University of Nottingham the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2001 and the Queen’s Award for Industry (International Trade) 2006 for The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
- The University of Nottingham Ningbo China opened in 2004 – one of the first of its kind to do so in China
- All our degrees are taught in English and all students graduate with the same degree and the same certificate, regardless of which campus they study at
Business School Standing
- International accreditation of the Nottingham MBA programmes by AMBA and EQUIS
- Top 24 Business School in the UK, Ireland & Nordic Countries (QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2017)
- Global Top 12 MBA for Responsible Business Education (Corporate Knights Better World MBA Ranking 2016)
- Among Global Top 100 Universities in Economics & Econometrics, and Business & Management Studies (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017)
- MBA Programmes Globally Delivered across the UK, Singapore and Malaysia
- Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) Champion
- More than 15 Years MBA Delivery Experience in Singapore, with 400 Singapore MBA Graduates